CRITERIA FOR PURE LIFE ASPIRO GUIDES
- At least 1 year of experience working in wilderness therapy as a field guide.
- Current Passport that doesn’t expire within 6 months after your departure date.
- The ability to purchase a round trip flight ($600 – $1200 – only for applicants outside of Costa Rica).
- Current Wilderness First Responder & CPR certifications.
- A willingness to work double shifts.
Pay is dependent upon your experience.
You will be provided housing in our beautiful base and transportation to and from the airport (3.5 hours).
You may receive the following certifications while in Costa Rica:
- Wilderness First Aid – Wilderness Medical Associates International
- Swift-water Rescue – SRT-1 – Rescue 3 International
- High Rope Rescue – NFPA 1670 – Rescue 3 International
Approximate Value: $1500
You will have the opportunity to gain skills in the following areas:
- Whitewater paddle guiding
HOW TO APPLY
You may also choose to email your resume to [email protected]